To the eEx Network Library
project page on CodePlex. The Network Library enables Programmers to access lower network layers very easily and to analyze, create and change network traffic by writing their own C# programs which use the Network Library.
Furthermore, the Network Library is the core of the eEx NetLab
: This project is in beta state - testers, volunteers, feature requests and feedback are welcome!
Documentation and source comments are currently under construction, but we are working hard on it.
- Protocol Parsing - Ethernet, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, DHCP, OSPF, RIP, DNS, HTTP, ICMPv4, ICMPv6
- Sockets - Which bind on foreign addresses and can hijack TCP/IP connections
- Networking Tasks - DHCP Server, Loggers, Routing, NAT and much more
- WAN Emulation - WAN simulation with packet loss, duplicate, bit errors and so on between to interfaces
- Injection and Sniffing - At layer 2, with a wrapper for WinPcap or LibPcap, including packet filters
- Attacks - Proof-of-Concept - ARP poisoning, DHCP spoofing, DNS on-the-fly spoofing
- Scanning - Passive scanning, ARP scanning
- Extensibility - Implement your own Traffic Handlers with ease
- HTTP - Monitoring and payload on the fly modification
Head over to Documentation